Bienvenidos a mi blog

Pasen estais en vuestra casa aunque esta tiene bastanta mierda por medio (:S)Visiten my home,voten,vean fotos,lean trabajos y haced lo que os salga de los c*******. (:P)

martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

My favourite day of the week

MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK
My favorite day of the week is Friday because I always stay with friends to play basketball and tennis.



* By going to school moorning clearly where everything seems more long and tedious until it touches the ring, on the playground

I talk a while with my friends or just watch the silly things that make some ...

I spent a while in the gym or a few banks at the entrance of the school and maybe I'm a moment to

library to do homework late.

When we are at the last minute all the more tense and more fun, it depends on what we do and just before touching

this whole world with the book tucked in your suitcase ready to go full speed at the time of ringing the bell



* At noon when my mother picks me up from school my friend Javi took her home and her house to mine, lunch,

I watch TV for a while and I get to do a few homework and half hour at about half past four I'm on cajilon

to coach basketball with my friends, asin is about three hours the time is at seven in the I train on the track

tennis, back to the basketball court and at about half past ten I go home to shower and dress to be prepared

to go out with my friends for dinner



* At night, I go with my friends to dinner from time to time, sometimes on Telepizza, the Capri, a Kebab or Chinese, it does not matter,

at the end of dinner we always go to some nearby kiosk to buy pipes or anything else that accompanies the night about

to food, when we have all bought what is to be taken by the way, we will direct to where you can appreciate the Zerr

good views of most of slag.



* Almost midnight is when everyone is already going to his house, I still am going with some friends who live more or less in place

almost two in the evening and we are all on track for a day or perform the same operation or make other arrangements, the

fifteen minutes and I'm at home, lying and about to sleep without saying: Star, this does not leave much conversation ...

1 comentario: