Bienvenidos a mi blog

Pasen estais en vuestra casa aunque esta tiene bastanta mierda por medio (:S)Visiten my home,voten,vean fotos,lean trabajos y haced lo que os salga de los c*******. (:P)

viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

That's Me

                      That's Me!




* Hi, my name is jesus fernandez gonzalez, I have 13 years and often confuse my age with fourteen years.

* Live in a small village called Coria del Rio,Sevilla,where young people live and have fun.

both major and minor, from my house to the point where I usually meet with my friends is a crossing of a…

fifteen minutes or so, the place that I think is most beautiful is nstro Hill where your street falls downhill as Guadalquivir river.

* Study at a college IESRodrigoCaro where many friends of mine, all teachers are great but are passed when sending homework home
we have basketball courts and soccer but also a fitness room, classroom at Our Lady

favourite have a cafeteria, library,departments of Latin, French, English,Science and many more with

laboratory science and physics and chemistry.

* My family comes first andalucia because my paternal grandfather huelva and my paterna1 grandmother sevilla 

and my maternal grandparents sevilla, I have family in many parts of Spain, like my uncles in Barcelona that are a once a year 
we are a peculiar family, for my maternal grandfather was a film director, model my mother, my paternal grandfather tube a mission or something in a desert so the military and all that stuff, my uncle basketball player and I student for now but would like to become known in the world of hip-hop music.

*I love everything that is sports, I spend about nine hours every Friday to play basketball and tennis

but I practice include: Tennis, basketball, athletics, cycling, swimming and parkour sport a new type of risk.

I love the music, especially hip-hop and rap usually write songs with a pace and then me difficult to adapt to a database so I need the help of a friend, I spend about eight hours listening to music, when I sport and sometimes before falling asleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario